Thursday, October 27, 2011

I really enjoy writing this blog!

I hope each of you enjoy reading this blog as much as I love writing it. I have been going through the few books that I have been working on and pulling bits and pieces out of them that I find both informative and useful, but always holding a little piece back, so that you can explore the topic in your own way.

I have also been finding this blog useful for my own self exploration. I enjoy remembering what it was like when I first learned how to meditate and how nervous I was about not doing it right. I remember going to a Spiritualistic Church in Leominster, MA; it was 1996 and my daughter was sick. My minister taught me how to meditate and to focus healing energy. It was so amazing the first time my hands got really hot and I could feel the energy not only around my body, but my daughter's as well.

I felt this magnetic force; a "repelling", like two magnets with the same polarities. I started talking to my husband who had said, "I have been doing that for years." This is a guy who does not believe in anything, but the human condition and the "Golden Rule". He did not know how he he found it, or when and this is the proof that healing energy is in each of us whether we know what it is or not and whether or not we believe in a higher power.

It is this energy that I hope each of you learn to find and connect with by opening yourselves up to the limitless possibilities.

Now for those of you who want to learn how to be a 'CHANNEL' of healing energy stay tuned that will be coming next week!


Peace, Love and Light,
Bridie

No comments:

Post a Comment